Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring is in the air ...

 
... just kidding! Here in the Chicago area, it is snowing again right now! Finally, in February, we are getting some snow! Yesterday, we did get a couple of inches already. But in the house it does feel like Spring, because of the beautiful Crocuses I got from my friend Yvonne. Thanks Yvonne!
 
 
This morning, after shoveling the driveway (no, honestly, I didn't use the snow blower!), I created this vintage card with the Hero Arts "Hydrangea" stamp. I just purchased this one at Michael's yesterday ... I know I have a couple of Hydrangea stamps already, but this one was on sale: 40% off all the rubber stamps! (Is this a good enough excuse, lol!) I just had to buy this one ... I absolutely LOVE this stamp!
 
 
 
After I stamped the image, I used the Stampin' Up! blender pen. If you click on the picture below, you can see the difference.
 
 
Ok, that's all for today! Take care, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the day!
 
Hugs, Laura
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Dat heb je toch weer mooi gemaakt laura.

    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanuit een weer wit Groningen (zoooo geen zin in maar de kou komt helemaal terug)even zeggen dat hortensia's mijn alltime favo planten zijn dus deze stempel is voor mij oooooooh en aaaaaaaaaaaaah wat mooi!!!!!
    Je foto's zijn weer platjes Laura, genieten elke keer!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuke kaart Laura en mooi paarse kleur van de hortensia. "ben ook aan sparen voor stempels"

    liefs Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je kaartjes zijn superrrr Laura
    gr lenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deze is echt wel heel knap.
    Mooie kleur ook.
    Ik zou hem zo in de tuin planten.
    Een paarse heb ik nog niet.
    Wat een pak sneeuw zeg. Mooi, maar vind je dat ook leuk?
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for always leaving encouraging comments. You're always welcomed. I love your card, the colors and style is breathtaking. This new Hero Arts stamp ... looks like I'll have get this one too.

    Your pal from California Marian Garcia

    ReplyDelete