Sunday, June 19, 2016

FAIRY CELEBRATION - CARD-IN-A-BOX




... all it takes is love, trust, and a little bit of fairy dust. 


This time, I have a card-in-a-box to show you. For this card I've used the Stampin' Up! magical (warning: you can't stop using it once
you've tried it!) "Fairy Celebration" stamp set. I chose to color the stamped images with the aqua painter and Stampin' Up! ink. I hope you like it! 



Unfolded the card looks like this: 



... with the card-in-a-box my set is complete for the display during my open house. 



Have a wonderful weekend! 

Hugs, Laura 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I just found you and wanted to let you know I love your projects! You are so very talented! The fairy explosion box is absolutely stunning!!! I made a few explosion boxes with other sets, but didn't think about this set and it's absolutely adorable. Really well done. The fairy in the mason jar is also such a clever idea! Thanks for new inspiration, I will have to make some of these!!! Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you water color the images or did you use a blender pen? Thanks! Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, I've used the aqua painter and ink for coloring these images.

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura Do you have a list of supplies you used for your beautiful explosion box as I would love to make one exactly like yours if you wouldn't mind xx

    ReplyDelete