Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Holiday Wishes ... a card and a gift bag (Stampin' Up!)

 
Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great week! Guess what? I DID IT! This is my first card for the Holidays, it was so much fun to do that I also made a gift bag! Honestly, I can hardly believe it myself, lol! Making a card with snow on it in the middle of the summer, on such a sunny day with temperatures in the 80's F. (30 gr.Celsius) outside. Well, I must admit that I got the inspiration for this project last week at Hobby Lobby, where I was blown away by watching the decorated Christmas trees and all the beautiful decoration for the Holidays. And I was wondering is it that time of the year yet? First we have to get ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving, can't wait to pick a couple of pumpkins, and decorate the house.
 
The door bell rings ... Sorry, gotta go now, Mr. UPS stopped at my house ...
Thanks for stopping by! Take care and have a great day!
  
Hugs, Laura
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps (Stampin' Up!): Dasher and the Lovely As a Tree set
Cardstock/paper: SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: SU Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Other: SU ribbon (Cherry Cobbler/Very Vanilla), SU punch
 
 
 
 
You can click on photos for a better view!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME Laura!!!! De kop is er af en als vanaf nu al je kerstcreaties zooooo mooi worden sta ik paf!!!

    Liefs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love it!!!!!!. Have you heard stampin up will come to the nl in oct.

    Love it :)

    Hope you have a great day.

    bye, Evelin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begin je ook aan Kerst te denken?
    Je zal vast ook vanalles te maken hebben, dus op tijd beginnen.
    Wat je nu laat ziet is echt wel fantastisch gemaakt met schitterende stempels.
    Hele mooie creaties Laura.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete