Thursday, September 15, 2011

The "Teddy Bo says it with flowers" Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone, a very happy Thursday to you! I am gonna celebrate today: I am so excited to have my very own blog now. (hahaha, I just need a good reason to buy a cake!) Today I want to share these Teddy Bo cards with you.  I just LOVE these images and can't stop coloring! I did the coloring of the Teddy Bo images with Derwent Colorsoft Pencils. OK, I've gotta go now ... working on more cards using these lovely stamps, woooohooo!

Take care and have a great day!

Laura

5 comments:

  1. hoi Laura leuk zeg, ik ben ook volger geworden hoor. Je zult het zien, hier ga je veel plezier aan beleven.
    Groetjes Lilian
    prachtige kaarten staan er trouwens op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he eindelijk een blog veel plezier ermee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welkom bij de club van bloggers.
    En denk erom het kan zeer verslavend zijn.
    Ben volger geworden hoor.

    Lieve groetjes van Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Laura! I am so happy that you started a blog and we can now see all your gorgeous Teddy Bo cards in the same place!!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete