Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Wishes

 
Hello again! Welcome to my blog! Today, I'd like to share another Tilda christmas card. I chose the Tilda in the Mountains again (yes, we are expecting some snow tomorrow!), and this time I also used the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries On the Edge Die and the Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge for the other snowflakes. 
 
This morning, I went to Joann's to look for some nice boxes for the Cookie Exchange Party later this week, and I noticed that the Tim Holtz Dies were on sale ... yes, I know that is NOT in the "baking supply department", but to get to that particular department ... oh well, you know what I mean!  One more thing, I am so glad you are not able to see my kitchen right now, lol! It is a mess, I am so busy baking cookies, but on the other hand it smells so good in our house. Just getting ready for Christmas ... good luck you all!
 
Thanks for visiting and take care!
 
Hugs, Laura
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thinking of you at this time of the year,
and though we are miles apart,
may the special love
that's sent your way
keep us close at heart.
 
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Prachtig kaartje Laura!! Wat heb je de zijkanten met die sneeuwvlokken gaaf gedaan! De eerste keer dat ik dat zie (primeurtje haha)

    Ik wens je hele fijne kerstdagen toe en een GEZOND, vrolijk en creatief nieuwjaar!

    Liefs Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer zooooooooo leuk Laura!! Ook het kerststukje ziet er gaaf uit en jummie al die lekkernijen uit de keuken...ik zou 4kant zijn als ik zo veel zou bakken als jij!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat is die mooi Laura, prachtig ingekleurd ook.
    Mooie krans erbij. Super.
    Hebben jullie al sneeuw?

    liefs Henriette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit ziet er weer allemaal super gaaf uit, ook je advent stukje heb je prachtig gemaakt.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete